Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goals for next 10 week term:


Academic Goals:
1.) I am going to fill in a whole box in english 10b. I am going to complete my independent studies english book and turn it in by the next grading term.











2.) In connies class i am working on getting a whole box also in geometry and to do that I am going to finish up all my class work and independent work too.








Social Goals:


3.) for myself i want to get over greg completely and move on in my life and hopefully meet someone who i like who will treat me better and i will be happy again. thats a major goal that i am trying to do and it is really hard.






4.) also, for my last goal i want to try to stop eating so much junk food and candy and SODA! so i can have my old body back. i use to be real skinny and i think the main reason why i loved greg was because he would always tell me how beautiful i am and it made me feel good but when i went home and looked in the mirror i thought i looked ugly. i have low self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment