Monday, August 30, 2010

New Goals for August 16-October 22

1.) This semester I am going to finish my CAHSEE math book for Connie's class. Which is my independent work that I'm taking home. Foe Dawns class i am going to participate and earn bonus points also i am going to work on my independent
literature book for 2 credits.

2.) For my personal goal i am going to stay clean and not have to worry about losing my son! Working harder in school and putting more effort into my studies so i don't have extra time to think about that stuff.

3.) yes, i achieved my goals for my last semester because i got the credits i needed and even more.!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. excellent goals Brittany!! i especially love your social/personal goals :) keep up the awesome work! love you too,
    dawn

    ReplyDelete